FAQ – Printer Repair
1. Which is the best printer repair center in Kathmandu?
Guru computer solution is one of the best printer repair centers in Kathmandu which provides genuine spare parts for repairing with warranty after services.
2. What type of printers can be repaired?
3. What does printer repair service include?
Printer repair services include an unresponsive printer, bad print quality, scanning issues, slow printing, ink running out, paper jams, etc.
4. How long will it take to have my printer repaired?
Normally, we repair the printer within 24 hours but sometimes it also depends upon the types of problems.
5. What are the most common problems with printers?
The most common problems with the printers are paper jams, poor print quality, nothing is printing, slow printers, connectivity issues, ink running out, the printer stops working, etc.
6. What are the causes of printer failure?
The causes of printer failure are driver problems, software issues, hardware failures, overuse, overheating, etc.
7. How much does it cost to repair a printer?
The cost mostly depends on printer problems but we assured you that we provide very affordable printer repair services in Kathmandu compared to other repairing centers.
8. Can printers be repaired?
Yes, they can be repaired with the help of the right professional and the right techniques. for finding the best repair center in Kathmandu just click Here.
9. What is the average lifespan of a printer?
The average lifespan of printers is around three to five years.
10. How can I avoid printer jamming all the time?
Paper jams usually occur due to the paper not being placed properly. You have to avoid overfilling the tray to solve these issues. If the issue still occurs, it is better to get help from a professional printer repair center.
11. What are the advantages of regular printer servicing?
The advantages of regular printer servicing improve the overall performance, limiting the risk of breakdown, increasing the lifespan of the printer, etc.
12. How often should I clean the printer?
The printer should clean every 6 months or 300 hours of operation, whichever comes first.